T-shirt design idea

Singrenee

Earning My Ears
If there is anyone that has a t-shirt design for a cruise,could someone please send me some creative idea's? I would prefer (NON-DISNEY)
thanks!

this is GREAT!! if you could add COZUMEL in the bottom of the ship? and that should do it!

That looks good, but the water looks grey? If we could leave the water blue and change the Cozumel font to a smaller font with a circular type font?

That looks good, but the water looks grey? If we could leave the water blue and change the Cozumel font to add
smaller font with a circular type font?

I didn't change the water at all. It looks like that in the original picture. It's a reflection of the ship in the water. Do you still want me to change the font size and shape?

Oh o.k.. yes could you change the font & put COZUMEL in a semi- U shape? i remember seeing one like that you had created. for a family called the McCoys. I wish i knew how to copy & paste another photo, on this website but just don't want to mess this up. I'm sill learning THIS website.. thank you so very much! for all of your help and all that you do!! You're such a Blessing!! I look forward to doing more with you in the future! Thanks Again!

Oh o.k.. yes could you change the font & put COZUMEL in a semi- U shape? i remember seeing one like that you had created. for a family called the McCoys. I wish i knew how to copy & paste another photo, on this website but just don't want to mess this up. I'm sill learning THIS website.. thank you so very much! for all of your help and all that you do!! You're such a Blessing!! I look forward to doing more with you in the future! Thanks Again!

Here it is all fixed up...

flowers_cruise2c by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

👏Amy!!!! yyyaaaaassss!!!!!! THATS IT!!!!! OH THANK YOU SSSSOOO VERY MUCH!!!! I Will be keeping in touch!!!
🙌

Hello Amy!! it's been a while! I'm in need of some bathroom Ideas. Such as VICTORIA SECRET for daughter, could you send me some Ideas Please Like : Victoria's Secret shower curtain but with daugter's name as: Andre'a's Secrt with towel set garbage pail with name, soap dish set all with her name on them? what about a rug set? could you put together something for me like that? the hot pink color with the black lettering. Thanks & I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Regards,
Singrenee

Hello Amy!! it's been a while! I'm in need of some bathroom Ideas. Such as VICTORIA SECRET for daughter, could you send me some Ideas Please Like : Victoria's Secret shower curtain but with daugter's name as: Andre'a's Secrt with towel set garbage pail with name, soap dish set all with her name on them? what about a rug set? could you put together something for me like that? the hot pink color with the black lettering. Thanks & I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Regards,
Singrenee

I am really not sure what you are asking me to do. I would have no idea how you could print my designs on a shower curtain, garbage pail, soap dish, rug, etc... Your best bet is to probably look online for Victoria's Secret stuff. If I am misunderstanding what you are asking, let me know. But doing those kind of items, I am just not sure how that would even work.

441764441765Hi Amy, I think I've posted this correctly, I am trying to brainstorm an Idea for my daughter's first new home, and she wants this for her bathroom but personalized in her name. so if you could assist me with this? and put her name on it. Her name is Andre'a. If you could have it say ANDRE'A 'S SECRET that would be great. I just don't know how or where to purchase this EXACT color to have this made for her. Please assist. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so very much & I look forward to hearing from you soon!

V/R
Singrenee

View attachment 441764View attachment 441765Hi Amy, I think I've posted this correctly, I am trying to brainstorm an Idea for my daughter's first new home, and she wants this for her bathroom but personalized in her name. so if you could assist me with this? and put her name on it. Her name is Andre'a. If you could have it say ANDRE'A 'S SECRET that would be great. I just don't know how or where to purchase this EXACT color to have this made for her. Please assist. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so very much & I look forward to hearing from you soon!

V/R
Singrenee

As I said in my previous post, I would have no idea how to put a design on items like these. But here is the best I can do on the design. I hope you have luck finding a place to make your items for you. If you do, I would love to see the finished products...

victorias_secret by Amy Mickey, on Flickr

:flower1:Amy, all i can say is THANK YOU!!!!!! i just totally confused you! what I'm trying to do is make bathroom towels, toilet seat cover, carpets and shower curtain for daughter new apartment. She LOVES Victoria Secret, & se wanted Victoria Secret for her bathroom. so I thought this would be a great Idea for her bathroom. I now gotta find a place that would put this on a shower curtain, bathroom carpets, towels & waist can. I will definatley let you know how this turns out! You're the BEST!! SSSOOOO GLAD I FOUND YOU!!!
:flower1:

:flower1:Amy, all i can say is THANK YOU!!!!!! i just totally confused you! what I'm trying to do is make bathroom towels, toilet seat cover, carpets and shower curtain for daughter new apartment. She LOVES Victoria Secret, & se wanted Victoria Secret for her bathroom. so I thought this would be a great Idea for her bathroom. I now gotta find a place that would put this on a shower curtain, bathroom carpets, towels & waist can. I will definatley let you know how this turns out! You're the BEST!! SSSOOOO GLAD I FOUND YOU!!!
:flower1:

You are welcome!

You are welcome!
Hi Amy,

I just happened to be scrolling through & saw one of my old posts, from our Family Cruise 6/2019 wow! I totally forgot! My old email doesn’t work anymore, so this is my current email.., I have been trying to send info requesting 2 ideas to ask of you to assist me with.. if I understand correctly, I believe we’re to upload the request on “ Flickr” I think? Hope to hear back soon!🥰

Kind Regards
Renee3

Hi Amy,

I just happened to be scrolling through & saw one of my old posts, from our Family Cruise 6/2019 wow! I totally forgot! My old email doesn’t work anymore, so this is my current email.., I have been trying to send info requesting 2 ideas to ask of you to assist me with.. if I understand correctly, I believe we’re to upload the request on “ Flickr” I think? Hope to hear back soon!🥰

Kind Regards
Renee3
Posted my reply in my thread here...

https://www.disboards.com/threads/amys-non-disney-designs-part-iv.3320155/page-107#post-65135718

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!