• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TA - marathon

mavdav

Never Enough Disney
we used a TA for the Wine and Dine marathon. Any TA's out there that can answer this question? If I cancel my room and tickets are my bibs still "live/valid". Trying to cut costs on our trip. When I started the process and after the TA secured our bibs was when we realized we had to have a 2 day PH, due to new regulations.

TIA

No, you will likely not retain your bib. TAs don't have to finalize their runner list with RunDisney until well after final payment for packages is due.

I would talk to your TA - you option may be since W&D is so popular, they may have reached their required allotment for hotel rooms and they might be able to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter