• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table service for lunch or Breakfast with characters.....

ely3857

<font color=ff3300>Would love to be a Librarian -
Hiya :wave2:

Am going to DLRP for two days in Dec' and fancy a character breakfast one monring and a Table service lunch the next.

We are not 'onsite' so any recomendations for hotel meals will have to be at DisneyLand Hotel, Hotel NewYork or Newport Bay Hotel.

Go on then, Hit me with your favourites!

9.gif

Jodie

Character breakfast options you can choose from Cafe Mickey in Disney Village or Plaza Gardens. We've only been to Walt's but it has now moved to Plaza Gardens.
For lunch-time I'd suggest Blue Lagoon. Great theming and a good restaurant to boot :)
I've not suggested any of the hotel restaurants on the basis that you would want to spend as much time as possible in the park. I would consider theme for an evening meal if you were looking for another option :goodvibes

Hmmmm,

An evening meal would probably be best as the parks will be closing at 8 (I think) and our hotel doesnt have alot of options nearby so it would be a good idea to go for tea in Disney Village or one of the Hotels.

:flower:

Jodie

For evening Rain Forest Cafe or our personnal favourite Annette's Diner are to be recommended. Both are lively so the hotels would offer a more intimate option :)

I'd second Annette's for th evening. It was very lively.
How about a buffet lunch at Auberge de Cendrillion in Fantasyland ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter