Table Service Restaurant in Epcot

We love breakfast at Akershus and Garden Grill, and love the added bonus of getting PPO ADRs and riding FEA or Soarin before the crowds arrive.

Through the years, we have greatly enjoyed the Biergarten and Rose & Crown. I have eaten at Chef's de France since the name was changed from Bistro de Paris but it is on our list to try again. We had at Spice Road on our last trip and greatly enjoyed their food too.

Via Napoli is a must eat at place every trip for me. Probably not the best bang for your buck on the DDP but well worth it IMO.

Restaurant Marrakesh is great! The lamb shank is out of this world. They had a belly dancer performing when we went last Thanksgiving.
Teppan Edo is great for the food and show.

Teppan Edo is a must for us eachtrip. Of course, the tables hold 8 so you will be eating with strangers. That has never been a problem for us before. Fun getting to know them. We also like Coral Reef. It gets mixed reviews but we’ve always enjoyed it. And the view is amazing!

Top 3 (note: Monsieur Paul is the only EPCOT restaurant I haven't eaten at, so I can't include it here, but it is #1 on my "next trip" list!)

Lunch:
1. Chefs de France (prix fixe menu!)
2. Spice Road Table (outside seating preferred)
3. San Angel Inn (it is dark, but I enjoy that as a break from the sun)

Dinner:
1. Tokyo Dining (best if you get lucky and get near the windows, IMO)
2. Marrakesh (amazing portion sizes AND live entertainment!)
3. Hacienda de San Angel

Last edited:
Top 3 (note: Monsieur Paul is the only EPCOT restaurant I haven't eaten at, so I can't include it here, but it is #1 on my "next trip" list!)

Lunch:
1. Chefs de France (prix fixe menu!)
2. Spice Road Table (outside seating preferred)
3. Hacienda de San Angel

Dinner:
1. Tokyo Dining (best if you get lucky and get near the windows, IMO)
2. Marrakesh (amazing portion sizes AND live entertainment!)
3. Hacienda de San Angel

La Hacienda de San Angel is not open at lunch (though you can sit inside if you're eating at the Cantina).

La Hacienda de San Angel is not open at lunch (though you can sit inside if you're eating at the Cantina).

You caught my typo! Haha, I had originally only written one list, but then decided to make two. It seems I didn't catch that. I'll edit to reflect.

Chefs de France is delicious. I also loved Via Napoli for pizza. Probably not the best bang for your buck, but the pizza is the best I've ever had. Ever. Picking a TS at EPCOT a challenge every time. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!