Tables in Wonderland/Shula's/Birthday

poober25

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! We are purchasing APs on Sun. and are debating whether to buy Tables in Wonderland or not. I am assuming the answer to this is no, but I want to ask anyway. Does anyone know if you can combine the Tables in Wonderland discount and the Shula's birthday club free entree? Thanks in advance and sorry if it's been asked elsewhere.

No you can't and based on our past Birthday trips it was a money-saver to use TIW rather than the Free Entree...

I think you have to order the higher priced items on the menu to realize a savings with the certificate...we tend to stick with smaller steaks, lots of wine and dessert.

If you can handle the larger $$ entrees it might be better to use the certificate.

If you order sides, alcohol & dessert (please do - SOUFFLE)? TIW may be better.

If you order sides, alcohol & dessert (please do - SOUFFLE)? TIW may be better.

Thanks for the info, and sorry I haven't replied yet. We have been deep into our trip :D We don't drink, but definitely plan to order dessert, etc, so I'll just have to do the math and decide which is better. I haven't gotten the birthday email certificate yet,either. It's actually being used for our 25th anniversary next week. I guess if I don't get it, we'll definitely use TIW. We did go ahead and bite the bullet and buy it. Already paid for more than 1/2 of it, mostly due to 10 people at Bon Voyage breakfast this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter