Tag Fairy...I've Been a Good Girl!!

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
I received a PM this morning from a DIS friend. The instructions were to send two "nice" PM's to two DIS friends, along with a smile. As a result...I'd be tagged by the Tag Fairy.

I did it!!! But, it was hard to decide on only two DIS friends 'cause I have so many good friends out there.

So, Tag Fairy - if you're listening and watching - "tag me" baby!!!!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

Definately one who deserves an EXCELLENT tag!!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

So, Tag Fairy - if you're listening and watching - "tag me" baby!!!!

you crack me up, ......since I have no idea what this tagg'n stuff is, or what you must do to earn the right to be tagged....I will have to watch and see what happens, ........gee just another set of posts to watch.....oh well spring is coming I will just open the windows and let the dust fly off the furniture naturally , no time for cleaning when I'm a Dis'n.....

I thought this was just a game of tag. You get tagged then you tag two more people and try to make them smile.

You always make me smile, Patty. I hope you get the new tag you are hoping for :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter