Take a shower and dress to impress!

I dress up professionally for work every day. I love going to WDW to relax and make memories with my young boys. I will continue to do so in comfort....and while wearing yoga pants. I have learned not to worry about what others are wearing since I don’t know their life story whatsoever. Plus, I am too busy enjoying my little men to care or even notice what others are wearing.

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes”.

I'm honestly a little bit boggled that leggings/yoga pants are still something people have an issue with at a place like Disney. Maybe I'm just super out of shape, but walking for miles and miles from sunup to sundown is most definitely a form of exercise to me, so why in the world would I not want to dress comfortably for it? Somehow people don't seem to grasp that some of us find jeans BEYOND uncomfortable, so what else are my options for those cold winter months when shorts are a no-go? Frumpy/ugly sweats? Trousers? No thanks.

I know the whole "leggings aren't pants" debate is probably never going to die, but I'm honestly surprised to find it discussed on a message board where pretty much everyone knows that physical comfort is key when planning a full day at the parks. I guess some people still don't realize that not everyone finds the same things as comfortable as they do.

Yoga pants are usually thick enough that you can't see every detail of someone's nether regions. Many leggings are not and nobody wants to see that. Just wear some article of clothing that adequately covers your privates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter