• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take out food delivery to the Villas

pigelet

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 10, 6 kids going to BCV this weekend. It may be tough to go out every night so we may do tak -out/delivery. We don't want to cook.
Where have any of you ordered from? What's good?
I have heard Papa Johns delivers?

Thanks!!!

The pan, deep dish or what ever you call them are great! Be willing to wait on Friday or Saturday nights.

Just a heads up. We really enjoyed their pizza, but it took a little over an hour to have the pizza delivered, so plan accordingly and enjoy!

Glad to see the suggestion, as I was also considering a takeout night for our upcoming trip home. Has any one tried any of the pasta dishes via Giordano's delivery? Wondering specifically about the fettuccini alfredo and lasagna.

Which location should we call if we're staying at BWV? Would it be Lake Buena Vista or Kissimmee? Thanks. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter