Take wine from Polynesian to Contemporary

I’ve carried a bottle of wine that I bought at Epcot onto a Disney bus. I had no idea it wasn’t allowed. It seems strange to me that an unopened bottle of wine wouldn’t be allowed on the bus. An open bottle or glass of wine not being allowed seems more reasonable. If they don’t want people carrying unopened bottles of wine onto the buses, they should make it clear either at the stores and/or at the bus stops. We spend a lot of vacation time at Disney, and I had no idea about this rule.

The time I bought the bottle of wine (which was several years ago), I was told I couldn’t send it to the front of the park. I wanted to, lol. I was told I had to carry it, which wasn‘t a fun afternoon!

You could take the boat to the MK then switch to the CR boat. You could Uber. The contemporary doesn’t sell wine? I bet you could buy a bottle from the wave or CG! I didn’t bring a wine opener and the giftshop at the Poly opened our bottle each night.

You could take the boat to the MK then switch to the CR boat. You could Uber. The contemporary doesn’t sell wine? I bet you could buy a bottle from the wave or CG! I didn’t bring a wine opener and the giftshop at the Poly opened our bottle each night.
Different resorts do sell different wines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter