Taking a toddler to Polynesian DVC

DisneyFave

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I am bringing my 19-month old to the Poly for a DVC rental in September (hubby staying home) and I'm sooooooo excited! I have some questions:

Any tips on fun Poly resort activities for toddlers aside from the splash pad?

How did you handle mid-day breaks?

Any other tips for going solo with a toddler for 3 nights/4 days?

On arrival we're going to take Magical Express and leave our checked bag for ME pickup, and will send a bunch of stuff like diapers and bananas to the resort. Would they bring my packages/groceries to my DVC rental room? Or would I have to lug them from the lobby while also wrangling my babe?

At home my son sleeps on the floor with a pad and blanket in our room, next to my side of the bed. In a DVC studio is there enough room for me to create a little crib-size space on the floor between bed and wall? He sleeps horribly in pack n plays :(

Thanks!!

At Poly packages will be brought to your room for a $5 delivery fee, amazon prime now orders will be given to the bell desk and they will refrigerate as needed (no fee other than a tip)

For us we just head back to the room for our breaks, being on the Monorail loop makes it easy :-)

We also found the Oasis pool to be good for young kids, my 1 year old had no problems playing in the zero entry section and on the ledge jumping in (where I would catch her of course)

Have fun.

Last edited:
As far as your off site food delivery goes, yes, it'll be accepted by Poly's Bell Service (they have a fridge and freezer for items needing that) and you have a choice:

Pick up from the Ceremonial Longhouse (or whatever it's called)
OR
pay an additional fee to have it delivered to your room.
Think it costs about 5 bucks.
I used to carry a child that age like a football (hence one of his childhood nicknames) in one arm and haul 3 shopping bags in the other but it sounds like the additional delivery charge will be worth it for you:).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter