Taking first DVC Trip

Mickey'sApprentice

Shamelessly demand, it works bette
We just made reservations for our first DVC trip. We will be at HH thanksgiving weekend. Can't wait. Now if we can get our 2-bedroom ressies at "home" (Boardwalk) nex month for April 2007 we will be set for now.
:cool1: :surfweb:

We enjoyed HH tremendously when we stayed there last year. It's much more relaxing in many ways than a traditional trip to WDW. . .more spontaneous feeling. Congrats on your first trip, and just wait until you hear "Welcome Home" for the first time. It's corny, I know, but it still brings a smile to one's face. . .;)

I'm so jealous-HHI at Thanksgiving! You'll love it there! We're still on the waitlist for 2 nites that week-I hope we get to see you there. And good luck next month!

Be sure to post a trip report from HH. We hope to be there for April 2007.

We joined DVC on 03/23/06 while in WDW and decided to stay at HH on 03/28 while on the drive home. We really loved it and can't wait to get back. Although I think were going to have to. Planning on using a lot of points for a 3 person cruise in 07.

Juliet25 said:
Uh, doesn't s/he say she's a BWV owner? :rolleyes:
Technically, she does say BWV is "home," but she also says HH is her "first DVC trip." Her home resort trip isn't until '07. Thus, the first time she walks up to the desk at HH and gets the "welcome home"--in my mind--constitutes a cool experience. :thumbsup2

Just an update. We are confirmed for both HHI at thanksgiving and DW made the reservation for the final day @ "home" (BWV) today. My mother and possibly my uncle will be joining us @ HHI. We have 5 nights in a 2 BR villa with a boardwalk view. It is exactly what I wanted for our first reservation for BWV. And just to make it that much more special, my SIL, BIL, and 2 nephews will be joining us @ BWV. Our dates there are April 15-20, 2007. If anyone else will be there that week let us know. :simba: :sulley:

Mickey'sApprentice said:
Just an update. We are confirmed for both HHI at thanksgiving and DW made the reservation for the final day @ "home" (BWV) today. My mother and possibly my uncle will be joining us @ HHI. We have 5 nights in a 2 BR villa with a boardwalk view. It is exactly what I wanted for our first reservation for BWV. And just to make it that much more special, my SIL, BIL, and 2 nephews will be joining us @ BWV. Our dates there are April 15-20, 2007. If anyone else will be there that week let us know. :simba: :sulley:
See ya at HHI! We're still on the waitlist for the size villa we want for those 2 nites, but at least we'll be there. I keep trying to tell DH that I want to get the catered Thanksgiving meal from Piggly-Wiggly, but he insists he won't eat Thanksgiving dinner from a grocery store!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!