Taking your droid and lifesaver home on the airplane......

Typically, many people read a thread. Some of those people are rabid fans who will be skeptical that anyone, well, isn't. See @mrsap post, above.
But I didn't in my post again you are judging me for something I didn't do. You just assume and was quite rude about it. Considering everything was light hearted it was shocking to see your post. But I am done with it.

Just wanted to know how you did this going through security and on the plane?

Just an FYI, there is actually a phone number for the TSA at each airport. I've called in the past to ask about a couple of things before I traveled with them, and they were helpful and answered all my concerns.

I know the difference. I guess as a teacher I'm used to reading wrong things. I just assumed after the fun making someone would actually help the person out and answer the question that was meant. :)

Wait....huh.......oops....

LOL!

The short answer is they will be fine, especially at MCO, but kids swinging them around will not be fine. Though I have met a TSA agent or two who would totally dual your kid if the line was slow! TSA keeps a nice list of prohibited items for you to peruse at your leisure, and you can give them a call if you like.

I don’t know about the lightsabers you can make at SWGE but we bought some last April (2018) and had to carry them on because they didn’t fit in our luggage. Plus they were so tall that they were sticking out of my wife’s backpack like she was some sort of nomadic Jedi! TSA allows them no problem:

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/whatcanibring/items/light-saber
Also the TSA agents we dealt with at MCO were well aware of the policy and had no problems letting them through.

you can give them a call if you like

+1 Definitely just call and ask any time you have questions about bringing things through. I've done it on several occasions and the person who answered was perfectly friendly and helpful every time. I know the TSA and security can be frustrating, but it's not *all* bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts