Takyubin from Disneyland Hotels

wintergreen

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the takyubin baggage shipping service from one of the Tokyo Disneyland hotels? We are currently at the Mira Costa, and I am having a heck of a time getting anyone to be able to answer that question. Thanks!

Has anyone used the takyubin baggage shipping service from one of the Tokyo Disneyland hotels? We are currently at the Mira Costa, and I am having a heck of a time getting anyone to be able to answer that question. Thanks!

I'm not sure what the question is exactly. We've sent our luggage by post before at other hotels and from the airport and it usually arrives the next day. Are you trying to send your luggage ahead to another hotel? We've only sent it back to our home so I'm not sure how to do that but I think another member on this board, Baatymum, has sent their luggage to a house they were staying at. Maybe you can message her? Maybe try asking again at the hotel?

Thanks. Yes, I saw that Battymum had sent luggage from the Sheraton. My problem is that the Mira Costa is saying that they cannot do this. Just wondering if anyone had ever done so.

Perhaps you could answer another question for me. If we board the JR line to Tokyo station, will we be able to take our luggage with us? I know that it would be very crowded. The Tokyo Disney website also lists busses that service the Tokyo station. Might that be a better option? Thanks again for answering!!

Thanks. Yes, I saw that Battymum had sent luggage from the Sheraton. My problem is that the Mira Costa is saying that they cannot do this. Just wondering if anyone had ever done so.

Perhaps you could answer another question for me. If we board the JR line to Tokyo station, will we be able to take our luggage with us? I know that it would be very crowded. The Tokyo Disney website also lists busses that service the Tokyo station. Might that be a better option? Thanks again for answering!!

Ooh I didn't know they don't offer that service! The highway bus is great I recommend that over the rush hour train. Is it necessary to leave so early if you leave just a little later in the morning the morning rush will be over, in that case the train is fine, I want to say by 10am ish.

Edit: Can you send it from somewhere like Ikspiari? Or ask one of the other hotels to ship it?

Thank you! We plan to leave Disney to go to Tokyo in the evening (5:00 or 6:00 p.m.). It sounds like the bus might be a good option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter