• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Talked to CM at DVC yesterday...

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
I put us on the 30 day wait list for our one night I'm still kicking myself that I didn't book originally. I asked the CM that I talked to if they had had many cancellations since September 11. She said really they hadn't. I told her I guessed DVDers were a more fanatical :-) bunch, she said, no just a bit more resilliant :-). Thought I'd share that. Hopefully my one more night will come through, if not we'll just stop outside the park.

We're scheduled to arrived at BWV on Nov 3 and I want to arrive on the 2nd. I made it sound like a purchase add on I think, but we're just trying to add to our ressies. I do want to add on to our points ~ but we've got a traditional time share we have to sell first before I can convince hubby that we need more points :-). If anyone has any experience in selling traditional time shares, please email me ~ we can use all the advice we can get.

Check with Dean, he's the resident expert.

Sorry couldn't help, we have 11 rooms starting on Nov 11th, and two families backed out. Good luck.

peterd, what do you have a million points???

MiknMinMouse.....

I DO like the notion of the DVCers being called resilient. :)

Probably one of the nicest adjectives anyone has thrown our way recently.

If the travel industry is in the tank, don't blame the DVC! :cool:

not yet. We did some borrowing from next year and buying from another member. Then we lucked into an add-on at the BW, and banked those for next year.

We're checking in at the BWV on Nov. 3rd also, for 6 nights. We are actually arriving on October 28th but have 9 other people coming and have hotel ressies prior to the 3rd. I hope you have good luck and get your other day.

CRO said the same, not that much difference if bookings. They felt the downturn was offset but the crowd that was set to go out of the country and had changed their plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter