Talked to Loews today...info on RPR soon

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi called to verify our ressies, request confirmation paperwork(again:rolleyes: ) and of course to inquire about the resort. The guy I spoke with said info was arriving literally as we were speaking and that they were instructed to tell callers to keep checking the LOEWS site as it will be updated soon. He quick looked in a box for a brochure to send to me but didn't see any:( but at least it looks like things are moving along. Keeping our fingers crossed for an upgrade:D Only 6 weeks 'till their "soft-opening" so there is an end in sight!
Pam

Thanks FinFan, I'm also booked at RP for July and had to call again for my written confirmation but I know they already charged my credit card for the deposit. I'll keep checking the Loews website (I'm also a member of Loews first).

Why haven't they sent you written confirmation? I have mine for August & November. What reason did they give you?

I've been waiting for about 2-3 weeks now for my reservation comfirmation. How long has it taken everyone else to get theirs?

I'm on my 3rd week of waiting for the written confirmation to come. The charge for the deposit went to my c card through the next day though! But I called yesterday and they told me they have the request for the written confirmation on the computer and she thought it should've gone out by now but she said she would put in another request. :(

Well...here I am STILL waiting for my written confirmation. Our cc was charged for 1st night so I know we're in the system...but it is still a bit unnerving not to have it on paper. I am also waiting for a written cancellation of a prior ressie we had for June but changed to July. I will call again today and let everyone know what info I get.

Strange, my credit card hasnt been charged, but I do have my written confirmation.

Patty

Originally posted by pathubia
Strange, my credit card hasnt been charged, but I do have my written confirmation.
Patty

Same here, weird!:rolleyes:

I booked throught Universal instead of Loews's I wonder if that makes a difference. I do call them every 2-3 weeks and ask questions, (they probably say, "its that pain in the butt again). but my ressie # is in the system. I stayed at the HRH in august, january and april, and the PBH in april and I was never pre-charged on my credit card for the rooms. Time will tell!!

Patty

I've been one of those who always gets a confirmation letter but never gets charged the one night's deposit. Well, that's changed.

I got my confirmation letter back in February for our October trip and I was JUST charged one night's deposit on 5/8/02. So it took them 3 months to charge my card.

Last year, I was never charged a deposit. Go figure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter