Talking my DH into an adults only trip! HELP!

It's not just for kids and hasn't been for a long time. Plan it for Food & Wine and you may have an easier time. Now, another thing you need focus on is the aspects he loves. That will be your big selling point.
I agree with this. Definitely go during Food & Wine. Let that be the focus of the trip. So many different beers/drinks to try, not just food. :) Also, if you do convince him to go, make sure its a short trip. Try that out first and see how it goes.

Tell him about the excursions you can both do, there’s fishing available in a few locations, there’s Wide World of Sports where you can watch teams practice or have games/ events. There are so many in park tours you can take as well as the safaris at Animal Kingdom (the night time one is popular with many folks). We did the Escape to Walt’s Wilderness tour which included archery and a picnic but that’s probably changing a little to accommodate the construction at the former River Country site down near Fort Wilderness but it’s very good value and extremely informative too. You can find many ideas if you look in the guide books before you book your vacation. Lots of off site attractions available too.

Long time lurker. 1987 to 2000 Husband tolerated my Mom's edict of " you can sleep when you're home" crazy WDW on property plan. When kids were older, we put our foot down and worked a nap in in the PM and a swim at on property pools. Now as adults we stay off property, park hop and have a blast enjoying on and off site stuff! Thanks Uber

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter