Tambu Lounge Menu change?

Lesley Wake

DIS Veteran
I was checking the menu for Tambu Lounge and I could no longer find the Ohana Bread Pudding. It also looked like most of the options on the Tambu menu could be found at Kona Cafe, which I swear is a change from the last time I checked a couple months ago. Has anyone been recently and knows if this is true or a mistake? I really was looking forward to trying out the bread pudding (not doing Ohana until next trip)!

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has any recent experience at Tambu. Is the bread pudding gone?!?

I had asked this same question on the WDW subreddit a few weeks ago, and someone said that even though it isn't on the menu, you can still ask for it. I know this is second- and third-hand information, but hopefully it's true!

See my dining report, 2.5 weeks ago it was still on the printed menu when you go there, and we ordered it. It was $6 and huge and good.

Thank you! I actually just caught up on your dining report - you're making me miss all the yummy food (and teaching me about some new things I'll need to seek out)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter