Tank tops?

Remember they keep the restaurants chilly. I say this and the winter we just had in New Jersey I only wore a jacket on 5 days. Usually a sweatshirt is enough for me.

People ask why they keep the reastaurants so chilly.

A couple of reasons it keeps the throw up away. A lot less of it if it wasn’t so chilly.

Another reason the servers and asst servers work hard during dinner time. We don’t want them sweating into our food and drinks.

As noted above, the guideline is for men however we have seen a man in a "wifebeater" in the MDR at dinner so like most of DCL's guidelines, I don't believe it's enforced.

Disney website says no tank tops at dinner. Are nice sleeves blouses and dresses ok?

I usually interpret that to mean athletic style tank tops. A dressy woman’s blouse with no sleeves would be a different situation. How as Camcolt said The dress code seems to mostly be ignored. I have seen people in the main dining rooms in tank tops, athletic wear, swimsuit cover ups. About a year ago there was a woman in Lycra workout pants and a sports bra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!