Tanner Scooter Rentals?

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
Hello all!!
I'm researching options for scooter rentals and have come across the website for Tanner Scooter Rentals. The website says they are part of the Orlando Stroller Rentals company. They are quite a bit cheaper than the other companies.

Have any of you rented from them?
I would like to save some money if I can, but not if they are not a good company and don't have quality equipment. There are not many reviews out there, but the ones I have found are positive.

Thanks!!!

I've never heard of them. And on my first trip where I needed a scooter, I rented in the parks from Disney, but I was looking at all the scooters to see which company they were so I could get ideas for the next time since I wanted to rent off-site (cheaper). Never saw Tanner.

I have never heard of them.
We are at WDW twice a year, usually for 2 weeks each time. I've never seen any rental ECVs with that name on them in the parks.

If it's the same company as a Disney preferred stroller provider, it should be ok? Thanks to those who have responded

All that means is they paid a fee to WDW to be a preferred provider. I have never heard of them either. I have been renting scooters for over 10 years.

Add me to the chorus; never heard of Tanner before, and I often find myself researching scooter rentals for friends/family members these days.

Once upon a time, I was a purchasing agent, and one of the rules I lived by was very simple: If it seems too good to be true, it usually is. "Cheaper/cheapest" always comes with a cost - and in the case of your mobility PLUS your vacation, I would want to trust that to a known vendor.

Any recent experiences? Since they are a preferred stroller vendor would they also be a preferred ECV vendor?

I agree. I have never heard of them and we were in the parks 2 weeks ago and I didn’t see any by that name.

I have not personally used them but I believe they were recommended by mousesavers. I am looking around for December we are on a real tight budget and every penny counts on this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!