Tanner's wish trip with The Dream Factory

I feel like today was the first day that I was able to relax and really enjoy the excitement for the trip! I had to be cautiously excited due to Irma! I'm so thankful that GKTW is doing well and had minimal damage and that we will be leaving the day after tomorrow!!!!!

:mickeyjum:goofy:I cannot believe we are actually leaving tomorrow morning! The limo will pick us up at 5:45am! I know the morning will come fast, and I probably won't sleep at all tonight!!! I am at school teaching one more day and making sure that all of my sub plans are in order! 6 days of sub plans is a lot to do! 55 pages worth and tons of copies to help keep her and the kiddos in my class on track! As you can see, I am using my lunch break to blog about Disney, because I am so excited! I am having a hard time staying focused today!

Our wish coordinator is coming to our house tonight to bring some last minute goodies for the kids and give us our final travel documents! I can't wait to meet her in person! I have met her husband and spoken with her on the phone and via email, but we have not met! We are going to work as a family to pack up all of the carry-on bags for each family member, and make sure everything is ready for the suitcases! I also scheduled Mayor Clayton to come and tuck in Tanner tomorrow night! Our plan is to just relax around the village tomorrow afternoon since we won't arrive to Orlando until 4:30pm.

:smickey:I am praying this trip is full of magical moments and believing it will provide memories that will last a lifetime! :smickey:
:tinker:

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Second, let me say that I could not imagine going through what you and Tanner and all y'all are going through. You will be in my prayers. :lovestruc
Third, YAY GIVE KIDS THE WORLD!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
Fourth, YAY DREAM FACTORY!!! I've heard about them and they are AMAZING. They used to have a chapter in Georgia but not anymore...so sad. I'm glad y'all still have a chapter in Arizona!

GO TANNER! GO!!! :tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger:

Edit: Just saw Tanner's picture, he is AH-DOR-AH-BLE! :love1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts