Tap Dancing Abigail

grahamharvey1982

Earning My Ears
I love hearing Abigail tap dance in the studio because I know that sound all too well. I have a tap dancing golden retriever too. Her name is Lilo, and this photo is of her.

Pete, do you have a photo of Abigail? Do any other listeners have photos of their pets? Let's get a cute animal thread started! :)

IMG_8558.jpg

I love hearing Abigail tap dance in the studio because I know that sound all too well. I have a tap dancing golden retriever too. Her name is Lilo, and this photo is of her.

Pete, do you have a photo of Abigail? Do any other listeners have photos of their pets? Let's get a cute animal thread started! :)

View attachment 288185
Gorgeous! :lovestruc

OMG @Sean91 - Absolutely PRECIOUS babies!!!! (Especially Bailey, with that cocked head - I cannot RESIST a doggie with a cocked head, and "that look"!!!!!) BIG hugs and kisses from me, please!! :lovestruc:lovestruc

Here is our 1 year old at puppy camp...link will be removed soon since it is not our you tube account--- we don't have one yet for our pup videos. The video is short and moves onto another oreo theme ones when we play it.

Here is our 1 year old at puppy camp...link will be removed soon since it is not our you tube account--- we don't have one yet for our pup videos. The video is short and moves onto another oreo theme ones when we play it.
@NC Belle - Hugs and kisses to the playful Oreo from me, please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!