tapas style - Bunch of apps as the meal

mork

NaNu NaNu
I am going on a trip as a couple. I really like to get a salad, soup & appetizer as a meal. Often my boyfriend does too. Sometimes we end up doing 2-3 appetizers. We plan to do this heavily at the nicer restaurants, so I'm thinking it wont be worth it.

Any thought on this?

Does anyone have experience eating this way on the dining plan?

How many appetizers can I get for an entree?

This is my main issue with the plan. I'd hate to waste food. Plus there is no way to eat leftovers...

Thanks!

My wife and I do this all the time but not on the Dining plan. MaMa Melroses flatbread and a salad are very good.Also Le Cellier or Spoodles.Kona Cafe is great also. Don't be afraid to try any of them! We were originally but as they told us .This is Disney and you can get whatever you want!

Thinking about this more I don't think the plan is worth it if this is how you like to eat.Eat a late lunch,eat an early dinner ,get what you want and share.The snacks really aren't worth it unless your a junk eater and with all the other food you will feel like you're on more of a timetable than a vacation.

The dining plan is a "One size fits most" type thing. It isn't a viable option for everyone, depending upon their dining habits. It doesn't fit our style, either. We usually eat a large (for us) TS lunch and counter service dinner and still spend less than the dining plan would cost overall. Some days more, some days less, but less overall, including tax and tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter