Tapatalk and Disboards

Bump, several people would like to know if this may happen. Tapatalk makes navigating the forums from our phones much easier than with the web browser. :cool1:

I was coming to ask the same question. Tapatalk is free for forum admins, you would just need to download the plugin at tapatalk dot com. (sorry, I'm too new to post links!) It works great on my iPod touch for other forums I use.

Thanks for considering this, it would make Disboards very easy to read (and post to) on the go.

I concur. Would love to see it supported, especially by my June trip!

I'm with everyone else. Would love to see tapatalk on here! I've installed it on the forum I run. It took exactly 5 minutes. It was the easiest thing I've ever added to the forum, and probably the most used!

I would also love to see this.

Or support for ForumRunner.

Or any phone/tablet app.

Please.

Check out the information on our eTicket application here: eTicket

That doesn't help those of us using Android, WebOS, Windows Phone, or Blackberry. iPhone users make up only 25.5% of smartphone users, which means that almost three times as many people are using one of the above alternative operating systems. If you supported Tapatalk, you would support all the major mobile operating systems.

I agree, iPhone is just a small group of smart phone uses. Android is selling more phones/tablets and in time will be the reigning leader.

It only takes 15 minutes to set the site to support it as it takes weeks/months to develop an app.

The Tapatalk app exists to make it easy for webmasters. Why reinvent the wheel?:confused3

I'm a web software engineer/Architect so I know what is required.

us-smartphone-platform-share-february-2011.png

Add me to the list. I love tapatalk and the first thing I did after downloading it was look to see if Disboards was on there!

This is something we are actively looking at. I don't know that it will neccesarily be tapatalk. I don't have a time frame yet but I will post any information once I get it.

This is something we are actively looking at. I don't know that it will neccesarily be tapatalk. I don't have a time frame yet but I will post any information once I get it.

Finally a real answer.

Thanks Alex!!!

Thanks Alex, anything that allows me to post from the road easier than I do now would be very welcomed! :thumbsup2

The sooner the better. This site is so comprehensive that user friendly mobile solution will be much appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!