Target keeps cancelling my 10% off gift card order

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
I've tried half a dozen times to put it through and it keeps canceling. I've called the credit card company and its not them- they say Target keeps kicking the payment. Anyone else experiencing issues?

I've tried half a dozen times to put it through and it keeps canceling. I've called the credit card company and its not them- they say Target keeps kicking the payment. Anyone else experiencing issues?
My guess is their site can't handle the traffic and is overloaded.

Three times starting this morning they cancelled ours too. Just called and they’re claiming technical difficulty and say if we call tomorrow when it’s fixed they will honor the 10% off.

I got mine no problem but when I try to add it to my account it shows “empty.” I thought maybe because they haven’t been activated yet but it’s well past that time.

I tried scanning the barcode from the email with my phone in the app and that did the trick. Just thought I’d update in case anyone else is having the same issue.

I got mine no problem but when I try to add it to my account it shows “empty.” I thought maybe because they haven’t been activated yet but it’s well past that time.
I had the same problem. I called and she said she saw the money avail on the card but I showed a $0 balance. I hung up and moved it to my target app manually and it miraculously was there.

OP did you ever get it to work? My husband was told to call back the next day and they would help him. I didn't believe that would actually happen, but the next day they had my husband buy $300 worth of gift cards and they credited him back $30. We still had all the emails from that Sunday proving we tried to buy them and it failed, just in case they had given him any issues. But apparently the reps were well aware people had issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!