Taxes!!

leebee

DIS Veteran
DONE! Signed, checks written, envelopes addressed. I'm off to photocopy them and DH will mail them Tuesday morning. No refund, but HOORAY! Done with 48 hours to spare! (Monday is a holiday in Mass and Maine, so Tuesday is tax day for us).

DONE! Signed, checks written, envelopes addressed. I'm off to photocopy them and DH will mail them Tuesday morning. No refund, but HOORAY! Done with 48 hours to spare! (Monday is a holiday in Mass and Maine, so Tuesday is tax day for us).

It's a good feeling to be done with something with a looming deadline.

Ds 23 called dh last night for advice on his taxes. Ds is filing his first taxes on his own as a married guy having lived and worked in 2 states. We had his last year's taxes and he needed info off that form.

Ds is also an accountant so in the future, I'm sure he'll get them done on his own. But ds is a procrastinator, so it may always be close to the filing date.

Dh and I filed ours during the super bowl in early February. Then we received a late document and had to file an amended return and send the IRS $1200 in March.:headache:

Just wanted to say I love your Avatar!

Oh! And, that I'm glad your taxes are done!!

I have to file my daughter's, she's in college. They're done but she owes so I wasn't going to submit until the last minute.

I got ours done last week. This is the latest I have ever waited, but they are done and accepted.

Tuesday is Tax Day for everyone.

Just did ours. We jumped up a tax bracket and owe $6400. Ugh! We will not be submitting until Tuesday!

We filed a month ago...paper return, had our refund in about 2 weeks from the feds and our $35 state refund took 3 week.s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter