TDL Christmas Time?

Solomani

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
We enjoyed ourselves so much at TDL this year that we are thinking of returning in the next 6 months for a short visit. Most likely around Christmas. Though we won’t do a four-day pass this time around we will want to visit Tokyo Disneyland for the Christmas theming, parades and such. Curious how much does TDL do for Christmas? I assume a tree is up? Frosted lights on the castle? Anything more than that?

Thanks in advance

Christmas is one of the best times to visit! This year at TDL there will be a new parade, no castle show has been announced though. Christmas tree and decorations are up and special menu, atmosphere and goods. There will be more details closer to the event.

This was last years parade:
SantaVillage 2012

The finale of the last castle show:
JollySnowtime

At TDS I'm not sure what they are doing this year yet. Definitely Christmas version of BBB! and Table is Waiting. Not sure about a stage show, probably will have a greeting. Christmas trees for each port, decorations, special menu, atmosphere, etc.

Last stage show at TDS:
ChristmasWishes

Last years greeting on the Harbor:
TheColors of Christmas

Early/mid December (before the 19th) is not crowded during the week. Once school let's out it gets very busy!

It's been years since I've been to TDL during Christmas, but to this day is probably my favorite time of year to visit. You will love it.

Early/mid December (before the 19th) is not crowded during the week. Once school let's out it gets very busy!

Thanks for posting all those videos. I plan to watch them after my husband wakes up.

I am hoping to go to TDL early Dec 2014. Are decorations usually up early in the month and activites/parades already going?

The Christmas events run from November 7th until December 25th this year. We should get a better idea of the events around Autumn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter