TDR Online Photo, photopass+ equivalent?

SmallLady

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

I couldn't find any threads about this, so I'm hoping someone can help!

I've found TDR's photo website but I'm having a hard time understanding how it works. Can I buy a CD of all the photos from the park in advance, can I buy them afterwards? Or do I have to pay for each photo at the park individually?

last time I was at DLR we got photopass+ and it was amazing, and was hoping to replicate that at Tokyo Disney for our honeymoon!

Thanks so much!

Great question. I guess I just assumed they didn't have a CD option because I haven't read about it, but I hadn't even thought about whether there were photographers, and how to buy ride photos.
We also love Photopass Plus.

The photo service at Tokyo Disney is NOT aimed at foreign tourists. I'm not even sure what it includes, besides ride photos - I've never seen a photographer there. I would definitely not count on using it. The characters don't have photographers (they don't even have lines...which is so odd because the Japanese love lines...) I'd suggest bringing your camera. You won't have any problem finding people to take photos for you. We've taken hundreds of photos for other people there. They always offer to take them for us in return. Also, any time we've tried to do an arm length selfie, somebody (a CM or another guest) always runs up and insists on taking the photo for us.

The photo service at Tokyo Disney is NOT aimed at foreign tourists. I'm not even sure what it includes, besides ride photos - I've never seen a photographer there. I would definitely not count on using it. The characters don't have photographers (they don't even have lines...which is so odd because the Japanese love lines...) I'd suggest bringing your camera. You won't have any problem finding people to take photos for you. We've taken hundreds of photos for other people there. They always offer to take them for us in return. Also, any time we've tried to do an arm length selfie, somebody (a CM or another guest) always runs up and insists on taking the photo for us.

The only photographers at at the Meet N Greets, which will use your own camera if you give it to them. But they also have CMs who will take your photo which you can buy with the service that is linked above. You need to register and you receive the card which you give to the CMs to scan. Afterwards you go online and select from a ton of options to print the photos.

This is very much aimed at locals. I would suggest just getting the CMs to take photos with your own camera. Since the site is only in Japanese, it would be hard to navigate unless you can read it.

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if things have changed? Still recommend just having CM use our camera? What about ride photos? How much per? Downloadable or only prints?

I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if things have changed? Still recommend just having CM use our camera? What about ride photos? How much per? Downloadable or only prints?
This thread is still pretty accurate. The photo service website is only available in Japanese & products such as prints and custom albums can only be shipped to a Japanese address. If you're able to navigate the website, downloads are available... 500 yen for one photo, 1500 yen for five photos, and up from there.

The CM is probably not going to offer the photo card because he/she will assume that you won't be able to use it. But, you are more than welcome to bring your own camera & they are happy to take pictures for you.

Sometimes you can buy a ride photo (print) near the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!