TDS Countdown Pins

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I am doing so well with my Countdown collection. I am down to only needing 4 pins. It would have been 3 but I made a mistake and thought I had two Shaggy dogs and traded one. Wouldn't you know, I only had one. So if anyone has one of these 4 from the Countdown pins from TDS please get back to me about a trade. I am hoping to complete the set soon.
these are the 4 I need.

#69 Shaggy Dog
#70 Sleeping Beauty
#74 Peter Pan
#76 Jungle Book

I have doubles of the following:
#17 Bugs Life
#26 Oliver and Co
#29 Tron
#39 Ludwig Von Drake
#50 Fantasia
#57 Love Bug
#72 Nightmare Before Christmas

Hope someone can help me Peggie

Now the Belz Outlet is selling Countdown Pins? What, did they wait for me to leave and then run to the stock room to put out all of the good stuff??? I swear, they had nothing interesting when I was there in the middle of March (and for me, that's saying alot, because I will buy practically anything Disney).

Sulk!

Donna

The Disney Outlet here in St. Augustine just put out a whole bucket load of them. I'll check if anyone needs any. They are selling for $4 each +6% tax.

Just reply or e-mail.

Very funny thing here. I know all the DS here where told to trash all the pins they had left. But now you can get them at the outlet stores:confused: :confused: And yet they aren't selling them at a discounted price. I guess the all mighty $$$$$ Talks. Just my 2cents.

If you don't locate Snow White, let me know. I have this one in the unopened package. And she may very well become a trader next week anyway. ;)
I also have The Queen, but plan to keep her. But if at the end you STILL don't have her, let me know.
I'm Omega on Pinpics. :D

The CMs at the store in St. Augustine (& yes, they said they are WDW CMs!) said Disney won't let them discount the Countdown pins even to cast members. There were several pins still for sale when we drove through.

E-mailed you with what I have from your list. Am holding it for you until I hear from you. This pin trading sure is fun !

if they have any of those....Jim b
if you are still willing to go looking for them...

let me know

cindy

goofymom/pop - I'll try to get by there on wednesday.

If you could be more specific on what the "filmstrip" pins are, that will help. (ooooooh, ignorant me !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

thanks for offering to help.....here goes with what I know on pin pics they are listed under the disney store millenium pin group....they are pins 1-7, the last 7 to be sold...pin pics #s 382/652/541/540/725/ and oops I am missing two I am sure they are sorceror mickey and two gun mickey as I thought I had them in a trade but it fell through....hope this helps if not email me at cpg5553@cs.com and also let me know how much I will owe you if you find any.

cindy

telling you I had gotten a trade offer that landed me with all seven pin from the filmstrip series.....I hope so. Let me know I hate to have you shop and waste your time.......if you didnt dont worry I shall buy them anyway....PLMK

cindy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter