• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tea Party &....

PrincessDesiray

Earning My Ears
Pirate Cruise are top on my two DS's lists. I was just wondering if anyone has done them and what their thoughts were?

We noticed that we could do the cruise for the boys from POR or from MK-not sure what is better? It would give free time to myself and DH for 2 hours and I want to ensure it was well worth it.....do I schedule a meal or do I just allow that to be our ride time for things that the boys do not want to ride.

Also for the Tea Party, since this is at Park Fare I figured we could hang out and take in the scenery of the area. But not sure how long this is either?

ANy thoughts or suggestions are very welcome. Thank you!!!

My kids have done the Wonderland Tea Party lots of times and have done both the Pirate Cruise from the GF and the Albatross Cruise from the BC/YC marina. They loved both of them!

The tea party last about one hour and the pirate cruises were about 2 hours. You can have lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe or Gasparillas during the tea party or shop at the GF. You can always just take in the sights at any of the resorts while you wait.

Thank you!!! I though the one for Cap. Jack was from MK though. I guess I will have to research more into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter