Teal Ears - Last Wish

Tiggerholic

DIS Veteran
This is my last wish before VMK closes. I am willing to part with ANYTHING to have a pair, as it will give me all the colors of Mickey Ears :thumbsup2

Hey my fellow Tigger fan!! I'm pretty sure I can grant this wish. I'm logging in now to look.

Rats!! I don't have them. I'm so sorry. I hope someone can help you finish your rainbow of mickey ears! :hug:

Hi Hi Tigger,

I was lucky enought to get these ears but I can see how much you want them and I will gladly give them to you :)

Pirate will die knowing she had all ears so that's enough. I will sent you a PM when we can trade and just LMK when you are available as well!

Hugs, Pirate:hug:

Hi Hi Tigger,

I was lucky enought to get these ears but I can see how much you want them and I will gladly give them to you :)

Pirate will die knowing she had all ears so that's enough. I will sent you a PM when we can trade and just LMK when you are available as well!

Hugs, Pirate:hug:

Hannah, I can not thank you and your daughter enough for making my last wish come true :goodvibes

Here is my picture:

RainbowEars.jpg

:love: and :hug:

Lyn
TiDoubleGer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter