technical issues

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I didn't know where to contact anyone about a technical issue but on the forums pages/threads when I click on comments or want to post something I keep getting knocked out and ads come up for security threats Mcafee or amazon stuff ads and I have to log out and log back in. I don't have this problem with other sites or anywhere else on my computer. I use the forums on my computer not thru my phone.

• jcb

always emerging from hibernation
    Rogue Google ads are causing it. Corey has complained to Google about this several times.

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
    I got another one today, it doesn't happen anywhere else but here. This is kinda related but do they try to control the ads? I keep getting one for Dreams Unlimited on here advertising a 25% off Disneyland promotion that has been dead for months. I finally got a screen shot but it clearly says "Book by March 16th!"

Cornish Lad

Mouseketeer
    Got one today telling me that three viruses had been found on my system - load of BS of course but had to log out and log back in again to get rid of it.

• Dizzytime

DIS Veteran
    Happening to me today for the first time in a month or so. I clicked the link (above, the one posted by jcb) but again got blocked by a full-screen ad. Was able to backup to here, again, so I thought I'd just post my comment here.

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
    same. this morning. on the dhs emm thread when i went to post something. had to get out of the laptop and restart

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
    Is anyone else having problems with these ads again? I am writing this in my clipboard and then going to try to copy and race and post it because I literally can only stay on the boards for 2-10 seconds before being jettisoned. I have tried everything on my end.

jcb

always emerging from hibernation
    Yes. I close and reopen. Most of the time that gets rid of the ad.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW