Technical question

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
Need some help here. I was trying to make my final payment on my ABD BSM for February, and I ran into technical problems with the DU Secure Reservation Payment Form. Every time I try to submit it, I get an Internal server error. Any advice? Of course, I was booking with Kevin, and he's away on training. (This is my first time booking with DU.)

Need some help here. I was trying to make my final payment on my ABD BSM for February, and I ran into technical problems with the DU Secure Reservation Payment Form. Every time I try to submit it, I get an Internal server error. Any advice? Of course, I was booking with Kevin, and he's away on training. (This is my first time booking with DU.)

I'm still here Rob and I will be sending you an email.

Had a similar problem with the Dreams site as well for a non-ABD booking two days ago. Apparently some technical glitch on their end. After contacting Tracey about it, I re-tried it a few hours later and it worked just fine. :badpc:

Thanks for the reply. Kevin DMed me, and we got it figured out. It was a user error by me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter