Technical Question

J Willems

Earning My Ears
Minimum 10 posts.

How do you meet the minimum of 10 posts to be eligible to post on the for rent site? I cannot see any answer to this question on the Technical Support/Te

I'm trying to delete my old ticker and am not able to do so.

Any suggestions?

Minimum 10 posts.

How do you meet the minimum of 10 posts to be eligible to post on the for rent site? I cannot see any answer to this question on the Technical Support/Te
Everytime you post a response on a thread, you've made a post. Once you've done that 10 times, the extra options (avatar, signature, posting photos) will be available for you. Be aware, once you've made your 10th post, it can take the system a while to recognize the fact (30-60 minutes). So you won't have the options immediately.

I'm trying to delete my old ticker and am not able to do so.

Any suggestions?

You can go in to your signature by hovering or clicking on your name in upper right corner, and then clicking on the signature link when that window opens. I did go ahead and removed the ticker from your signature, though. It's below for your review.

upload_2018-6-29_10-7-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-29_10-7-20.png
    upload_2018-6-29_10-7-20.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter