Technical support please

MyView

Earning My Ears
I am frustrated with trying to post my profile picture. I have made the required 10 posts yesterday but still am not able to add my profile picture. I have never had this much trouble on any other forum and am fairly tech savvy. I have searched the forums for help and have done the steps that were suggested but still am unsuccessful. I would appreciate help in getting this done. Thanks.

I am frustrated with trying to post my profile picture. I have made the required 10 posts yesterday but still am not able to add my profile picture. I have never had this much trouble on any other forum and am fairly tech savvy. I have searched the forums for help and have done the steps that were suggested but still am unsuccessful. I would appreciate help in getting this done. Thanks.

If you hover over your username in the upper right of the page, a drop down menu will show up - click on "Avatar" and upload your picture from your computer.
Good luck @MyView

If you hover over your username in the upper right of the page, a drop down menu will show up - click on "Avatar" and upload your picture from your computer.
Good luck @MyView
Thank you for your response, but when I hover over my user name the drop down does occur but without an avatar option.

After you reach your 10 posts it may take a bit for the system to register that. Try again. You should be able to now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter