Teen Beach on Castaway Cay?

kathi

DIS Veteran
Is there a teen beach on CC or just a teen "area" that does not have ocean access? Trying to get a plan for our July visit. Our daughter will finally be old enough for Vibe and am wondering what their options are on the island.

When we were last there (January 2017), the teen area didn't have direct access to the beach, however, I believe I heard they were building a teen beach. Not sure if that happened. My daughter loved the teen area, though... beach volleyball, hammocks, soccer, games, etc.

When we were last there (January 2017), the teen area didn't have direct access to the beach, however, I believe I heard they were building a teen beach. Not sure if that happened. My daughter loved the teen area, though... beach volleyball, hammocks, soccer, games, etc.

There was some discussion, and I think even a proposed map, of a teen beach that would be over on the Serenity Bay side. However, I don't think that ever actually happened. The last two visits to CC, the only thing over on that side of the island was the adult beach and the crew beach.

No teen beach but the Vibe councilors will be organizing activities on Castaway Cay.
If your teen(under 18) wants to get off the ship without you will need to go to Guest Services and sign a paper that allows them to do so.

Thanks everyone. We will be getting off the ship with her, but am thinking about what we do after that. Although we are platinum, I'm not expecting to be able to secure a cabana so we may go our separate ways after we hit the Island.

Before the renovations in preparation for the Dream and Fantasy there was a teen beach. After the renovations there is now just the teen hideout. Has she thought about the Wild Side Excursion?

Is the teen hideout for Vibe or Edge kids or both? I have dd11 and ds15 so I wanted to check. DS is thinking he might want to participate in the CC Teen Wild Side excursion, but wants to wait to see if he makes friends and wants to hang out with them. Can we wait to book this until we are on the ship? I believe CC is our 2nd day of a 4 day cruise, do we have to book 24 hours before...is there a deadline? Thanks!

Is the teen hideout for Vibe or Edge kids or both? I have dd11 and ds15 so I wanted to check. DS is thinking he might want to participate in the CC Teen Wild Side excursion, but wants to wait to see if he makes friends and wants to hang out with them. Can we wait to book this until we are on the ship? I believe CC is our 2nd day of a 4 day cruise, do we have to book 24 hours before...is there a deadline? Thanks!

Navigators always seem to have an entry for Edge that says invading the teen hangout, so I am not sure if The younger kids can go in anytime they want to or just during those hours. I'm sure that other people can give you more information about that. You can wait to book excursions when you are on the ship, but be aware that they may be sold out.

My 14 year old daughter just did the teen excursion on Castaway, said that was the best part of the cruise. They went biking, snorkeling, a boat ride and lunch. You can sign up for it with the excursions online or when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter