Teen boy experiences at WDW?

cstieringer

Noadultslivehere
Mother of teen in need of help. We're taking our niece (9) and nephew (12) to WDW along with our son (17) and daughter (8). It's not the first time for any of us, so we're looking for new experiences. Is so easy to find things for the girls (BBB) but the boys are a bit more difficult. They love all of the rides, but I'm trying to find something a bit more unique for them. DQ would've been perfect for them if it hadn't closed. Suggestions?

Hey! I'm in the same boat! We have been before, but my kids are now 16, 13 and 11 . . . and it will be my oldest's birthday while we are there. I was so disappointed that Disney hasn't woken up to the "teen concierge" trend we are seeing in many big-name, upscale resorts and hotels across the US - these special guest relations folks would provide exclusive, teen-only tours and activities in the area. Disney is just PERFECT for this, but has nothing in place. . . that I know of. I am lucky enough that my son never complains nor does he want to escape us when on vaca, but I am also being a little selfish here . . . I can't stick the three of them on the pirate cruise anymore but would desperately love some parent-only time, without leaving the kids to binge watch the Disney channel in the hotel room. I would want them all to be out doing something fun too. My husband and son will be participating in Dive Quest, as they are SCUBA buddies, but I'm looking for something else. Any ideas???

There is the lights motor action show in Hollywood studies that a lot of guys like and is cool to watch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter