Teen Club Age Waiver

rere101399

DISmom
We’re platinum DCL and specifically have sailed five times in the last 18 months alone on DCL 🙈 For a variety of reasons, we’re breaking up with them for the time being (yes, it feels like a relationship at this point 🤣). I’ve got two RCCL sailings booked in the next year, and I’m hoping for the best! I feel like I know every possible thing there is to know about dcl but I’m a total RCCL noob and feel intimidated. I know that I need to do a ton of research and planning to get out of it what I want.

On to question number one:
Kids/Teen Club situation. I’ve got two tweens that are really big into the clubs on dcl. On one of our RCCL sailings, one kid will be 12 and one will be 13. It’s my understanding the 12 year old would go to AO and the 13 year old would go to the teen club. I’m also assuming that the 13 year old can’t level down like on dcl, but is it possible for the 12 year old to waiver up? I know they won’t spend as much time in the clubs as on dcl, but if they’re going to spend any time in them they will want to be together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter