Teen DISer's: Introduce Yourselves!!! :)

Ashlee we're going to be at Disney the same time! And I'm also at All-Star Music! Too cool. I'm going June 10th-16th.
That's awesome!! If you see me you HAVE to stop and say hi!! I have yet to do a DIS meet :(

I'm Alex. I'm turning 17 tomorrow and am in a family with a Cast Member, so I can go whenever except for during blackout dates. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, my favorite ride is Rockin' Rollercoaster, and my favorite character is Oswald. I'm a huge fan of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and have tons of extra cards if anyone needs help getting started :)

I'm also transguy and disabled. I'll probably get a service dog in a few months, so if I meet up with anyone after that expect a puppy by my side :)

I'm Alex. I'm turning 17 tomorrow and am in a family with a Cast Member, so I can go whenever except for during blackout dates. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, my favorite ride is Rockin' Rollercoaster, and my favorite character is Oswald. I'm a huge fan of Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom and have tons of extra cards if anyone needs help getting started :)

I'm also transguy and disabled. I'll probably get a service dog in a few months, so if I meet up with anyone after that expect a puppy by my side :)
It is so very nice to meet you Alex and a early :bday: !!
I am so jealous of you getting to go whenever you want! Lucky you!! :worship:

I will be in the parks June 5-June 12, if you happen to be there in those times, let me know and maybe we can meet up :)

Hi, I'm Shaelyn. Everyone calls me Shae or Boo, so I'm fine with anything. I live in Florida so I go to Disney World all the time! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, but I love Epcot because I love anime. The Japanese pavilion is just *.*. My favorite ride is Rockin' Roller Coaster. And my favorite character is GoGo from BH6. Nice to meet you all.:-)

Hi, I'm Shaelyn. Everyone calls me Shae or Boo, so I'm fine with anything. I live in Florida so I go to Disney World all the time! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, but I love Epcot because I love anime. The Japanese pavilion is just *.*. My favorite ride is Rockin' Roller Coaster. And my favorite character is GoGo from BH6. Nice to meet you all.:-)
Hi Shae!! Nice to meet you!! So jealous that you live in Florida!! It's on my wishlist to one day be a resident there as well!! :)
I have yet to watch BH6 but I will before we go to WDW :)

Alex hasn't quite reached the 10 posts so we can't send any private messages with him included however, you can PM me and we can talk about where we would like to meet! :) I am so excited!! :cool1:

*attempts to post more* My bad, I'll get there soon enough! :P

June has a bunch of blockout dates for Magic Kingdom, but I can get in on the 6th & 7th and the other parks I have free reign on!

*attempts to post more* My bad, I'll get there soon enough! :P

June has a bunch of blockout dates for Magic Kingdom, but I can get in on the 6th & 7th and the other parks I have free reign on!
It's okay- don't apologize.. It's a very frustrating situation though... Can't have a profile avatar, can't PM... So silly.
If you click my PTR in my signature, you can see my itinerary and when you have 10 posts, which will be the next time you post, I can add you to our PM and we can all see what we would like to do :)

It's okay- don't apologize.. It's a very frustrating situation though... Can't have a profile avatar, can't PM... So silly.
If you click my PTR in my signature, you can see my itinerary and when you have 10 posts, which will be the next time you post, I can add you to our PM and we can all see what we would like to do :)
Very excited!

I hit 10 now! Also, I'm going over your PTR and it's getting me excited for you! Very nicely written :)

Hi, I am Tara. I am 15 years old. About to pass the 10th grade in the beginning of June. I obviously love Disney and have been to Walt Disney World 5 times. My favorite character is Stitch. My favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast.

Hi.I love Disney too.My favorite Disney Chracter is Alice and my favorite Disney movie is a tie between Alice Adventures in Wonderland and Frozen.

Hi.I love Disney too.My favorite Disney Chracter is Alice and my favorite Disney movie is a tie between Alice Adventures in Wonderland and Frozen.
Awesome, as you can see I have Stitch as the Mad Hatter in my Avatar. Frozen is great.

That's cool. And yeah Frozen is great though I feel it is a bit overrated is is still a wonderful movie though.

That's cool. And yeah Frozen is great though I feel it is a bit overrated is is still a wonderful movie though.
It is overrated as I lay here in bed next to my stuffed Olaf, but people and Disney itself went a little crazy over the movie and especially the song "Let It Go".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!