Teen Mom OG

Cait didn't even try to stay home. Poor Nova does not understand. Tyler has a lot on his shoulders.

Yeah. This sounds terrible, and I don't want to discount the severity of mental illness because I have dealt with it in a few manifestations in my life, but the in-patient center in Arizona is like a vacation. Being home means taking care of a child, a home, a (somewhat) career... It's a lot easier for her to just run away to a place where she has no additional responsibilities. I feel bad for Nova and Tyler and honestly feel she's taking advantage of him.

Yeah. This sounds terrible, and I don't want to discount the severity of mental illness because I have dealt with it in a few manifestations in my life, but the in-patient center in Arizona is like a vacation. Being home means taking care of a child, a home, a (somewhat) career... It's a lot easier for her to just run away to a place where she has no additional responsibilities. I feel bad for Nova and Tyler and honestly feel she's taking advantage of him.

I completely agree. She is being selfish at this point. One cannot simply blame EVERYTHING on mental illness. There is always a component of personal responsibility and Cait is just running away from all of hers.

I honestly think giving up Nova for adoption was the worst decision those two kids made. It seems like SO many issues related to Cait's depression go back to that. They keep telling themselves it was the best decision, but I know that they regret it deep down. They are a solid couple and could have handled raising that baby. Sure, they had drama with their parents, but they have worked through most of that stuff over time.

I also thought Cait was running away. My feeling was the rehab would not have let her go home if they felt she couldn't handle it. Much easier to go back to the safety of the center in AZ. She didn't even try. They even tried to get her to do outpatient at home, but she was bent on getting back to rehab center. Poor Tyler, that poor guy. Running their business, being full time dad, renovating a new house, dad in rehab, wife in rehab. You could see the frustration in his face.

It's clear Ryan does not care about anyone or anything. It seems like he is still on something. Mack is in for a life of sadness and disappointment. Why on earth did she get pregnant? It will be so awful once the baby comes, the sleepless nights, the stress, taking care of her toddler etc. She will get no help from Ryan IMO.

Amber at least realized Leah is better off with Gary and Kristina. She said she would not try for custody, just more time with Leah. I thought Gary handled it well when Leah asked to go to a friends instead of to Ambers. He let Amber make the decision.

Amber at least realized Leah is better off with Gary and Kristina. She said she would not try for custody, just more time with Leah. I thought Gary handled it well when Leah asked to go to a friends instead of to Ambers. He let Amber make the decision.

Yup. Amber had the right to say no, but she just wants to be Leah’s friend, so never says no. Her “visits” with Leah are always going to get manicures, going to get a massage, shopping - basically things you’d do with your adult girlfriends. She’s not a parent.

Amber had the duty to follow the script and do what ever the director and producers of this "reality" show told her to do. If she refused they would kick her off in the NY minute.

Why on earth would the producers tell her that. Sometimes I wish the producers would step in and give advice ...lol I don't know how they put up with Farrah and Jenelle for so long.

This is Amber all the time nothing new here.

I know that they have to redo scenes, like the one where they ask Bentley if he still wants to adopt a brother or sister...that sounded weird. But I really don't think they would make her say Amber you tell your daughter it is ok to see her friends don't say no.

Why on earth would the producers tell her that. Sometimes I wish the producers would step in and give advice ...lol

The only thing the producers care about is ratings and making money. They don't care what happens to the actors on these shows. As long as the actors are following the script they will keep them on. They probably have some payment clause in their contracts that forces the actors to follow the script and finish the season before they get the bulk of their pay.

I just finished watching the reunion shows and literally almost 10 years later these people are still a mess. I wonder how they would have turned out if they hadn’t been on TV and the focus of all this media attention. Would things have been different for them?

Macy and Ryan both need to put their issues aside and talk for Bentley’s sake. Ryan’s mom was 100% right when she said things need to be fixed now before it’s too late. Bentley is already almost 10 years old. He should have a relationship with both his parents. Ryan need to get his crap together and do whatever it takes for his son. Macy needs to make more of an effort to work with Ryan instead of just throwing her hands up and refusing to talk to him.

I hope Caitlyn is well enough to be home now. Nova and Tyler need her.

I can’t stand Amber. Gary was right when he said that he has to be a parent all the time and not just when it’s convenient. Amber just stops coming to visit when she’s depressed which is not what real life is for most people. Responsible parents don’t just get to check out whenever they’re having a bad day. And I can’t believe she’s pregnant. I feel bad for her new boyfriend. He’s stuck now.

I don’t even know what to say about Farrah. She seemed totally nuts during her interview. She refuses to talk about anything, has this fake smile on her face the whole time, even her tone is voice is condescending and rude... no wonder no one likes her. Poor Sophia. My hope for her is that she grows up seeing how ridiculous her mom is and goes in the total opposite direction. There is no decent parent on earth who would be okay with their 9 year old child knowing details about their work in the adult entertainment industry!!!! Farrah seriously needs a psychiatric evaluation. I don’t believe Dr Drew for a second when he said he’ll miss her. Not me, buddy!!! Good riddance!!!

Now MTV just has to get rid of Jenelle and they’ll be all set.

You are right last night was mess. And really a waste of time they really didn't say anything new.

I wonder when this was taped because It isn't a matter of Maci talking to Ryan. Maci and Taylor have a restraining order against Ryan right now , he can't come near them he came to there house and threatened them and to shoot Maci in the head. He has also been caught on Tinder so how good can his marriage be with MacKenzie. That girl should not have gotten pregnant until Ryan cleaned up his act. Still want to know why Jen told Dr Drew that he was on medication after Dr Drew knows he isn't seeing a doctor.

It will be a live long battle for Caitlyn and Tyler now that he is bi polar now and her with her depression. Sad.

I felt like Amber was talking about something totally different from what Dr Drew was talking to Gary and Christina about. That was really a wasted segment for me. Poor Christina she is a good step mom to Leah.

Farrah , no words that girl . So she went to her mothers wedding in Black instead of the bridesmaid dress , then doesn't even let Sophia go. I don't believe for one minute Sophia didn't want to go. Farrah definitely brain washed that girl against her grandmother's new husband and her grandmother too.

Of course Ryan would have been dismissed from rehab with a script for methadone or suboxone. He would have been taking that kind of medication while detoxing. He should be on that now, daily, but like he said, he doesn't care about compliance and just does whatever he wants (maybe he's taking too much and it is zoning him out). Bentley does not belong anywhere near him while he continues to be an addict idiot. Mackenzie is a fool for getting pregnant. She is setting herself and her unborn baby up for a world of hurt. Nobody in that house is safe ever letting Ryan drive them anywhere. He is not going to get clean. He just doesn't seem to give a crap about life. Nobody in his life is strong enough to help him.

Farrah is a freak. There is nothing else to say. I think Dr Drew almost teared up, just because he failed with her and was never able to break through to her. Everyone has just had to tip toe around her and that is ridiculous. You could tell she was about to cry several times during the interview.

I think that Maci was not expressing herself or her concerns very well on that reunion show. But what can she really say when she's up against Ryan and his stupid wife? She won't win any arguments, she just needs to stay strong and keep her son safe. She cares about Ryan's parents, but she is really backed against a wall.

Amber is a crybaby, lazy weirdo. She needs to watch how she goes after Christina, that woman is the best thing that has happened to Leah, she seems to be the only normal person in her life.

Caitlyn is a horrible anchor for Tyler. She needs to grow up and get over herself. Tyler seemed jumpy at the start of the show, like he was on something. God help that family.

Of course Ryan would have been dismissed from rehab with a script for methadone or suboxone. He would have been taking that kind of medication while detoxing. He should be on that now, daily, but like he said, he doesn't care about compliance and just does whatever he wants (maybe he's taking too much and it is zoning him out). Bentley does not belong anywhere near him while he continues to be an addict idiot. Mackenzie is a fool for getting pregnant. She is setting herself and her unborn baby up for a world of hurt. Nobody in that house is safe ever letting Ryan drive them anywhere. He is not going to get clean. He just doesn't seem to give a crap about life. Nobody in his life is strong enough to help him.

Farrah is a freak. There is nothing else to say. I think Dr Drew almost teared up, just because he failed with her and was never able to break through to her. Everyone has just had to tip toe around her and that is ridiculous. You could tell she was about to cry several times during the interview.

I think that Maci was not expressing herself or her concerns very well on that reunion show. But what can she really say when she's up against Ryan and his stupid wife? She won't win any arguments, she just needs to stay strong and keep her son safe. She cares about Ryan's parents, but she is really backed against a wall.

Amber is a crybaby, lazy weirdo. She needs to watch how she goes after Christina, that woman is the best thing that has happened to Leah, she seems to be the only normal person in her life.

Caitlyn is a horrible anchor for Tyler. She needs to grow up and get over herself. Tyler seemed jumpy at the start of the show, like he was on something. God help that family.

I agree with all of this.

My two cents:

Farrah is going to fall in with a bad crowd and spiral into a dangerous situation eventually. She is completely mentally unstable. She probably should not even have custody of a minor at this point. She is an absolute mental case and needs some major help.

Ryan strikes me as an adult with a developmental disability. He acts and speaks very much like a person WAY younger than his chronological age (he has always been this way). His substance abuse speaks to some sort of struggle he has internally, and I feel badly for anyone who ends up like he has. On the other hand, his family's enabling ways have NOT done anything to help him. Maci isn't an angel, but she is at least somewhat normal and seems to be a good parent to all her children.

Amber likes to play the victim card. We know she's bipolar, and that isn't a problem in and of itself (my dad is bipolar), but she just cannot take any responsibility for ANYTHING. That is a problem,and has nothing to do with being bipolar. Maybe it's part of her personality disorder. Regardless, having another baby is a recipe for disaster.

Caitlyn needs to get her stuff together or Tyler is going to leave her. He puts up with too much of her BS. Work through your issues, and do what you have to do, while still being present for your child and husband. People do it every day. I am surprised to hear Tyler is bipolar...hopefully with good medication he will be fine. He seems to have a good head on his shoulders for the most part.

OMG these people. Tyler was joking about smoking pot and Dr. Drew was laughing too. I know it's legal in some states, but it just seemed strange to me.

I agree with a PP the Christina is the best thing that has happened to Leah and Gary too.

Ryan seems like he is still on something. That whole family is delusional. Mack never should have married him let alone get pregnant with his child. She is tied to him forever now.

I watched the reunion both episodes back to back.

I have to agree that some of this issues may very well be the tv aspect.

Ryan--I don't think he actually wants to be a dad. He really never has been. I think he's saying stuff that he thinks people want to hear and thought that before Maci mentioned it. @DLgal that's also possible TBH. Makes me wonder if anyone close to him has ever thought that. I think his parents have come a long way but they still enable the heck out of the whole situation and now I doubt it's going to get better since I *think* his mom is also a trigger to him like Maci (I could be remembering that wrong).

Mackenzie-she got herself into this mess and I'm still of the opinion she knows exactly what's she's getting into. It's really unfortunate she's bringing a child into it but I think she's realizes that a baby means leverage. She pissed me off though when she went all "wifey" about things. Listen girl marriage is also about the health and well-being of both partners and clearly you don't give 2 rats butt about your own husband's well-being. I think she's using marriage as a leverage too. And what a joke about her whining about her wedding not being a fairy-tale. Well you married him when he was all drugged up, you knew it all. Don't blame the other girls for their weddings being actual events and yours being a rushed sham. I've wondered if Ryan's parents even really like her. She progressively has gotten worse IMO in her attitude.

Farrah-she's probably the most immature of them all. She hides behind adult activites (like actual adult activities but also own a business, owning homes, 'raising' a child) but it still probably just as insecure as she was when she was pregnant. I'm thinking that for the foreseeable future she'll continue being just as smh as now. I feel terrible for her daughter. Her most prominent influence is unstable and manipulative (though other members of her family are that way too).

Maci-I think there are things she can work on but for the most part is doing the best she can. Her concern over drugs is a very valid one and clearly Ryan does not wish to go to that step to see his son. I don't think the demands are unreasonable and I would hope that if he complied with them over time the demands are less and less. It's just he won't take those first few steps and Maci is not wanting to budge on them. Poor Bentley though. There's no place for him to go but be in the middle even if no one really wants him there.

Amber-she should not have gotten pregnant again. She is still leagues away from being in control of herself. I don't think she knows how to cope just herself thus the jumping into relationships with guys. She's also one who even if I agree with keeping Leah with Gary doesn't seem to care much about doing right things for her daughter. It's easy for her to go on with her life but then cry foul when Leah isn't able to go over when she wants her too.

Caitlin and Tyler-Oh boy. They used to be ones who I thought had it together mostly. But nope that went out the window. They have had tremendous stress, especially Tyler shouldering a lot of responsibilities but both are still out of control. *sigh*

Macy and Ryan both need to put their issues aside and talk for Bentley’s sake. Ryan’s mom was 100% right when she said things need to be fixed now before it’s too late. Bentley is already almost 10 years old. He should have a relationship with both his parents. Ryan need to get his crap together and do whatever it takes for his son. Macy needs to make more of an effort to work with Ryan instead of just throwing her hands up and refusing to talk to him.

This was taped at the beginning of March. By the end of month, she had a restraining order against him covering her, Taylor & Bentley. As she mentioned during the season, she didn't believe that he was clean and he admitted as much during the reunion (taking Suboxone that he gets off the street and taking Suboxone other than as prescribed both = not clean). Under those circumstances, it seems unfair to pin responsibility on Macy.

This was taped at the beginning of March. By the end of month, she had a restraining order against him covering her, Taylor & Bentley. As she mentioned during the season, she didn't believe that he was clean and he admitted as much during the reunion (taking Suboxone that he gets off the street and taking Suboxone other than as prescribed both = not clean). Under those circumstances, it seems unfair to pin responsibility on Macy.
I agree with this whole heartedly. At the end of the day, it is not Maci's fault that Ryan is a drug addict or that the other people in his life choose to enable him it seems. For anyone who has been through it, co-parenting with an ex who has "issues" is extremely challenging. You essentially have to do double the amount of work - i.e. doing the "normal" parenting and then always trying to compensate for the other parent who consistently comes up short (and doing it in such a manner that you are not jeopardizing your child's well-being in the process). I don't think that Maci is perfect but I definitely think that her actions come from a good place, especially her desire to protect Bentley.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!