Teenagers don't like IOA?

Jessica The only thing I can say to you is just hopelessness because everything can and will be debated and that is what makes the world go around...... I admit my universal comment was a bit over the top and I shouldn't have generalized like that so I was wrong and I want to apologize to everyone here. Weather you realize it or not all we ever do is debate our own opinions, just like we have done for the past couple of days. thank you for your time and hope there is no harsh feelings. :D

:eek: Wow! :eek:

I go away for a week and I come back and WillyJ has invaded our world! HELP!

Well, folks, being the complete oxyMORON, a moderator of both sides of the spectrum, I really despise comparisons. I consider the two entities like having two children, I will not compare them and even if I like certain qualities of one against another I love them BOTH.

The opinion thing is an obvious one, you should have seen the fluctuation of "opinions" on the Community Board during the November election :rolleyes: . No one is right and no one is wrong, they are just expressing what they FEEL based on their demographics, experiences and preference. In this and that instance, I think everyone should agree to disagree.

IF the original poster had motives other than stating his "opinion" I have no idea but we have one job here, and that is to respect each other and "be friendly."

And that means everybody, including me, who has swallowed more venom than anyone in the last few months...

Thanks for your expertise, as usual, JR, and darla, it takes a big person to post like you did.

God bless...

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6
esmeralda04.gif
<font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Rejoice in the Joy of the Season!</font></marquee>
<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Hmmm.... I agree with lots of things said here! I liked IOA a lot when we went this summer. I thought they did a very good job themeing. I didn't think it was dirty and I LOVED the coasters. But the employees, especially at our character lunch, were extremely rude. Other than that our experience was pleasant. Now, if you were talking about universal being dirty, I would agree. The streets were horrible when we went and there was this weird smell throughout the park... I was not impressed with that. I am also a HUGE Disney fan, but I really did enjoy both parks, regardless of the rude employees and dirty streets. ;) And I would think that teens would love it because there are some fabulous rides (oh, I am a teen by the way. 18 actually). But interesting opinion anyway!

"The magic is as wide
as a smile and as
narrow as a wink, loud
as laughter and quiet
as a tear, tall as a tale
and deep as emotion.
So strong, it can lift the
spirit. So gentle, it can
touch the heart. It is the
magic that begins the
happily ever after."
THAT is Disney! ;-)

Just to beat this one to death ( :D ), as someone who spends part of their job reporting on Disney and Universal, I am firmly of the opinion it is the old Apples and Oranges debate. Both have their plus points and both occasionally have negatives. Some people enjoy one more, some the other. After around 40 visits to both, I would STILL have trouble deciding which is my favourite, but as long as people go to both and have fun, its a meaningless debate to me.

simon.veness@virgin.net

Willy - I didn't know Gatorland USA sold Bass Ale!!

That could be the only thing that makes it the best.
Can you drink Bass and then wrestle the alligators?

gurgi01.gif

LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ARE BUSY MAKING PLANS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter