Teens removed from Pirates of the Caribbean

Charade67

DIS Veteran
I just read an article that stated some teens were removed from this ride because they were throwing things at other boats. Just wondering if anyone here witnessed this and what day/time it was. My family and I were dining at Blue Bayou Friday night and heard some people on the boats screaming (like obnoxious screams not terror screams) and was wondering if it might have been the same teenagers.

Hopefully they weren't just removed from the ride, but from the park. I think Disney is sometimes too soft on really bad behaviour. How many times do we see/read about stand up fights and obnoxious behaviour and no word that the culprit has been permanently banned-surely that would be a deterrent to others?

Friday was a Grad Nite so the odds that these were the same teens is low.

They are loud and obnoxious but let’s face it most of us were at that age. I was there Friday and did notice them because they are louder than most and usually lost but it wasn’t too bad. Saw better behavior from them than the woman trying to force the cast member to give her a pin on the trading board for free 😬 or the child pulling on Boba Fett’s cloak. 🙄

It was just after 7:00 when we heard the screaming. They could have been at DL before going over to the grad night.
I know, I was trying to say there were so many loud and obnoxious teens because it was Grad Nite that it could have easily been a different group

I know, I was trying to say there were so many loud and obnoxious teens because it was Grad Nite that it could have easily been a different group
Ah, I was thinking you meant that they would be at the other park. I just got back from vacation yesterday and my brain has not caught up to reality yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter