Tell me about Costco...

I really like Costco. I get a lot of our stuff their. And it lasts a long for just 2 people. I buy all our paper products and dog treats there. I don't agree with some of the return policy, like the tree. It is a common sense issue. We get our money's worth every time I shop.
Sam's could put the big buys in Walmart and still make money.

It is true that they will price match their own items, but only within a reasonable period of time. I was told the item had to go on sale within 2 weeks of the time you purchased it. Otherwise, no. They DID do it for me once, as a courtesy, outside that window, but explained the policy to me at the same time. It makes sense to me.

Strange they have never mentioned that to me before. I usually forget what I paid for things after a month or so, so maybe I have never went over the limit and just didn't know it.

Glad this old thread got bumped up. Costco just opened a store nearby. We are quite impressed! We got cheap Sam's liquor and it tastes like cheap liquor. Kirkland brand liquor is high quality stuff at a bargain price. They have a wide selection of USDA Prime beef, and all the meat, produce and snacks we have tried has been very good. Our Sam's membership ran out just before Costco opened and I am happy to completely sever any Walmart connections. Yesterday one of the local Sam's abruptly shut their doors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter