• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about DL in early April

Laz

DIS Veteran
The family and I are considering a spring break trip to DL the April 3rd week of 2006. It would be one full week before Palm Sunday. Could all you DL experts provide me with details on Crowds, Temps., rain patterns and anything else that could be helpful? We are use to the crowd patterns at WDW during Spring break and summer if you wish to use that as a comparison. Coming from NE Indiana, any daytime temps above the low 60s would be fine with us. Thanks :teeth:

Since it is spring break, it will be pretty crowded. It's hard to say just how crowded, because crowds seem to be bigger this summer than usual, so I'm guessing next spring break will be more crowded than the last one (which was crowded, but managable). Temps are hard to say--it's at the end of our rainy season and usually there isn't much if anything in the way of rain, but you never know what Mother Nature is going to bring from year to year. It should be above the low 60s, but the daytime temps in the spring can vary greatly from year to year and even day to day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter