Tell me about Hollywood Brown Derby please

Bella34

Mouseketeer
We have a lunch ADR for HBD for our upcoming trip. This will be our first time there & I am curious what others think. I don't see much posted about this place. Any feedback is appreciated :thanks:

We have eaten in the dining room twice and the lounge once. All 3 times were excellent, and we would go back in a heartbeat. I really like the cobb salad.

My family loves Brown Derby. The food was delicious... service was great. I had a sea bass special and the grapefruit cake.. excellent. I would definitely recommend it.

The Brown Derby has turned into a must-do every trip for us. We go specifically for the Cobb salad and maybe a few appetizers. My daughter loves the burger.

We love the Brown Derby for lunch, and eat there every trip. We always enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, the service and, of course, the food. The cobb salad and the burger are a couple of our favorite dishes.... and this is just about the only burger we eat while at WDW.

Enjoy the Brown Derby -- have eaten there with the Fantasmic package and for birthday dinners. We enjoy the atmosphere and the wine list.

Highly recommended. I had the steak on our last trip. As a first timer I would recommend checking out the menu ahead of time bc the choices are a little limited in my opinion.

The Brown Derby is our favorite TS at Hollywood Studios. As others have said, the Cobb salad is wonderful, but I also really like their filet - so I usually order one and my mom orders the other and we share both. The last couple of times we were there, they had Streetmosphere performers come in and stop by a few tables. One was a reporter who interviewed my dad - I don't remember what the questions were, but my dad is usually very reserved and doesn't go out of his way to talk much, but he really got in to character!

Just enjoy! It's our favorite in park restaurant. We have never had a bad meal or drink. Love that it feels upscale and old school classy while still relaxed and enjoyable.

We have a lunch ADR for HBD for our upcoming trip. This will be our first time there & I am curious what others think. I don't see much posted about this place. Any feedback is appreciated :thanks:

Great post question, I agree, I feel I don't hear much about Brown Derby.

Thank you all! Sounds like the Cobb Salad & Burger are highly recommended. Can't wait to try it now!

I liked the restaurant- it's a really nice, restful park break.

One of the few people who does not care for the Cobb, though. It was really minced and wilted and oily. And normally, I love Cobb salad. I thought it was worse than a supermarket one.

Interested to read the reviews. We have had ressies there a few times only to cancel. So next time I have one, sticking with it!

I always go to HBD and have 2 ADRs there in September. The only place I really enjoy at HS, although sometimes I go to the Tune-in-Lounge and that's pretty good. The HBD atmosphere is great and the food is great and the service is great IMO--what's not to like--give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter