tell me about...lockers

I actually took my loungefly orange bird backback and was able to get it into the small lockers. I had to push it down a little to get it in the mib locker. I didn't pack much in my bag just stuff that I needed: medication wallet, cellphone and an umbrella. The loungefly backpacks are smaller than regular backpacks.

I was told by the locker attendant by MIB on our last trip that even the mini lockers are now good for 2 hours - no matter what the current wait time for that specific ride is.
Even better, thanks for the update!

We figured out, the hard way, that you can scan both your park ticket and your EP. I scanned one to put my bag in. When I returned, I unknowingly scanned the wrong ticket. When the (new) locker popped open and was empty, there was a moment of panic. Then I figured out what happened.

Turned out to be a good thing. We had several backpacks in our group. We were able to send in fewer people by doubling up on the bags.

I heard a rumor that 'any' bar code will work, but can't confirm that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter