~Tell Me About The AKL...For Couples!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I am looking forward to the pool, but can you tell me more,for adults?
Is it romantic? also is there counter sevice if you want to take something to eat back to your room??

We did AKL Deluxe Sav view last year and it was fantastic!! It's not for everyone, but we found it to have the right amount of rustic and romance ;) We've done WL, BW, and others and AKL was surprisingly a very nice treat. My husband LOVED the animals and being able to watch from the room. The counter service is very good at AKL in my opinion. Yes, it is for quick meals...chicken fingers, burgers, etc.

Not to worry, you won't be disappointed!

We did AKL, just me and DH last year and it was amazingly perfect for couples. The balcony was great. Nothing like just staring outside and seeing the animals. Both full service restaurants were great, and the counter service restaurant (The Mara) was also a good place to take food to the room from. Try the African House salad. It was so good I had it two days in a row.

Dh and I visited (without the kids!) AKL last fall and fell in love with it! It was so quiet and peaceful. We really enjoyed watching the animals from our room and the viewing areas. The friendly staff was full of interesting information. The food at the Mara (counter service) did not look appealing to either of us, but we don't care for fast food. There is room service, and a meal at either Jiko or Boma should not be missed! Since we were only there for a long weekend, we did not fool with a car rental. We found the resort bus service to be excellent. In fact, we enjoyed our stay so much that we are returning for 8 days in May with the kids!!!

If you like hot tubs, the ones at AKL are VERY romantic to us (our favorites), especially the smaller one (more secluded).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts