Tell Me About the Beach Club

Are you going soon? If so... be sure to float around the lazy river for an hour or two when it gets really hot in the afternoon. Trust me on this. It will make you a nicer person at night.;-) . It will feel like bath water when you first get in, but it's magical, how much it lowers your body temperature anyway. Love love love, floating around that pool while looking up at big white puffy clouds against a deep blue sky. Also, there isn't much space to sit outside the quick service (which is not much of a quick service, sadly) but it's really nice to take your breakfast down to the Solarium or even to one of the tables in the hallway on the way to the solarium. It surprises me how few people actually do that. It's such a pleasant space in the resort. Have a great time!

Are you going soon? If so... be sure to float around the lazy river for an hour or two when it gets really hot in the afternoon. Trust me on this. It will make you a nicer person at night.;-) . It will feel like bath water when you first get in, but it's magical, how much it lowers your body temperature anyway. Love love love, floating around that pool while looking up at big white puffy clouds against a deep blue sky. Also, there isn't much space to sit outside the quick service (which is not much of a quick service, sadly) but it's really nice to take your breakfast down to the Solarium or even to one of the tables in the hallway on the way to the solarium. It surprises me how few people actually do that. It's such a pleasant space in the resort. Have a great time!
Solarium is a hidden gem that’s a fav of mine too!

Beaches and Cream I'd pass. Burgers are OK but nothing special, the kitchen sink isn't great quality and turns to a huge bowl of gloop.
If you are an ice cream fan go to Ample Hills 5 mins walk towards Boardwalk.
You can fill your mugs in the Marketplace and by the pool (adjacent to path around lake is where drinks refill is). Also you can fill them at Boardwalk Bakery if walking around the lake (we like to walk around and always stop for a refil at the Bakery and Beach / Yacht Club).

Beaches and Cream I'd pass. Burgers are OK but nothing special, the kitchen sink isn't great quality and turns to a huge bowl of gloop.
If you are an ice cream fan go to Ample Hills 5 mins walk towards Boardwalk.

^ I agree entirely! The meal was meh; nothing special. The new cook was incredibly nice, but the menu is nothing to write home about.

Good to know. I'm not familiar with this place, what is it?

It's a QS, very much like BC Marketplace, but with a bigger selection. It's only about a year old. When you enter the YC, in the lobby, go down the hallway to your left. When I went, there was no sign in the lobby directing you, so I had to ask at the front desk. Hopefully, they've added signage now. It's called the Market at Ale and Compass.

We stayed there last year and the whole family loved it. Specially because Epcot is our favorite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!