Tell Me About your Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Dining Plans

Christmas Eve - We're doing the new Tasting Sampler at Animal Kingdom so we don't have any firm plans for Dinner in case we're not hungry

Christmas Day - Disney Jr Play & Dine Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine and Minnie's Holiday Dine Dinner back at Hollywood & Vine. We're spending a lot of time at H&V so we're hoping we don't think the food is as bad as we've read but we really wanted the character experiences though

Christmas Eve - Spice Road and CP

CHRISTMAS day - mama melrose at 1pm and JBJB Dessert party -8Pm

3rd time during holidays. 1st time over Christmas. So excited!! Upgraded free dining to Deluxe.

24th Akershus brunch. Last year was our first time. I have a son, so I never tried the princesses. It was my son’s favorite meal. It was the food, though, not the princesses:) Yachtsman for dinner. We traditionally eat beef for Christmas Eve. However, I was able to get Holiday and Dine for a late evening reservation yesterday. I think I will get shot down, but those outfits Mickey and Minnie wear!! And we’ve never been at all to H&V.

25th Cape May Cafe for early breakfast—will cancel if we do late H&V the 24th. Early Candlight Processional package for dinner at Teppan Edo. Totally different for us for Christmas dinner, but so is Christmas at Disney. Our first time eating there. CP has been our favorite thing about the holidays our last 2 visits, so we are crazy thrilled to end our Christmas Day with CP and Illuminations.

Christmas Eve: Lunch at Tusker House, no dinner plans as we plan on snacking at the CL lounge.
Christmas Day: The special "Christmas Day Dinner" at Ale & Compass which works out great since we're staying at Beach Club.

Christmas Holiday first timers here, too!

Christmas Eve dinner: Teppan Edo
Christmas Day dinner: OHANA / CRYSTAL PALACE (WE MIGHT GET RID OF TOMORROW )

6th Christmas at Disney for us...

Christmas Eve:
Lunch - Hollywood Brown Derby
Dinner - Hoop Dee Doo

Christmas:
Lunch - Coral Reef
Dinner - Le Cellier

Our Christmas Eve plans have changed over the years, but the Coral Reef / Le Cellier combo is 6 years running for Christmas day!

Christmas Day
Via Napoli (lunch)
Akershus (early dinner)
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM dessert party

I'm considering canceling the Akershus dinner because I'm not sure that we'll be hungry enough to really enjoy the dessert party if we've had a big dinner. And we're staying club level this trip, so that covers breakfast. :)

We did in fact change up our Christmas Day plans a couple of weeks ago. After an excellent review from my sister, who was just there, we booked Minnie's Holiday dine for a late lunch...I think this will work better for us given that we have the JBJB party in the evening. We also booked Christmas brunch at Ale & Compass for late morning, and went ahead an cancelled Via Napoli and Akershus (saving these for our February trip).

Days away from our arrival and plans have firmed up mightily.

Christmas Eve:

After much thought and wrangling with the logistics (the Eve falls on a Monday this year making it harder for fragile eatables to not sit around in warehouses during the weekend), we will be having a mail ordered, room service provided and brought from home meal of caviar, Champagne, and soft scrambled or boiled eggs for dinner.

Christmas Day:

bluezoo dinner

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter