Tell me about your Disney tattoo!!

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
As is probably obvious from recent posts, I am thinking about getting a tattoo. A little Mickey head on my toe!!

If some of you have one, tell us all the "stuff"!!

No tattoo here but my dream tattoo is a Mickeye head on my shoulder blade or some place like that.

"George C. Reiger Jr. is proclaimed by the worldwide news media as the #1 devoted Disney fan of all time ! He is the only person in the world with over 1,000 (1,355 to be exact) Disney tattoos. He is also the only person with a custom built Disney House in the world with over 18,000 Disney items. Mr. Reiger has been on numerous television shows both local and national. George Reiger (The Disney Tattoo Guy) is by far Disney's #1 fan !!!"

George-Chest.jpg

I have a Goofy tattoo on my left upper arm!! I've had it for several years!!! Don't regret geting it at all!!!!

I saw this guy while visiting Disney (At PO French quarter) about 7 years ago!! I recongnised him from a talk show!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter