Tell me I should.....

I have not been there because I figured it would make me mad and I don't want to get mad tonight........
I think since you are asking for help, you are really needing to stop.....

SO, Stop posting on that thread.....
Back away from the computer......
Do not open that thread again tonight......
It will only upset you..............

MommytoMJM said:
Yes Mam's! Thank you! :D I new I could count on you..... Off to finish Harry Potter!

Me too! I'm about 2/3 of the way done. And don't post anymore about the restrooms! :rotfl:

Actually, if you want to look for a little while, I posted twice (not that anyone who thinks they are family restrooms will read what I posted). The first few times I posted in threads about them not being family restrooms, no one posted anything in response to me. The next few times, someone posted a "caution" that those restrooms are a choice for some and a necessity for others (copying my language) ;)
So, if you can't everyone, maybe you can change one or two people who will take it to heart and spread the information.

SueM in MN said:
Actually, if you want to look for a little while, I posted twice (not that anyone who thinks they are family restrooms will read what I posted).

I read what you posted, and I appreciated the information that you gave to support your opinion. Nicely done! :flower:

:) Thanks for the support you guys. Sue, I didn't know that they used to have a WC sign on them. I did read the rest of it this morning, but didn't post because I think I ran out of useful things to say. :)

I too would have thought they were "family" restrooms and made full use of them. Even with my kids disabilities, we only rarely need to use a "handicapped" stall (unless I have all three by myself and then I do for room and the rails for my DD). But, I would have definitely used these on our trip, as I could see my DH taking the kids in it. We use family restrooms whenever they are available as they are so much easier with small children.

I'm glad to be properly educated. I will not use them now as I realize what the ones at WDW true intention is. Learn something new and useful every day! :flower:

I'm glad you posted about the companion stalls. Get the word out. Let's educate those who are not sure what the companion stalls are for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter